This Labor Day, we want to acknowledge and appreciate the more than 20,000 associates that worked last year in 32 Penmac offices in eight states. These employees work across hundreds of companies, making sure the work gets done each day! It would be impossible to list the many reasons why we are grateful for our staff, but here are a few.
This Labor Day, Penmac would like to thank our associates for:
- being team players. Penmac employees know the value of working together. Firstly, they recognize that every person in the company has an important role and that each person must do his or her share in order for everyone to be successful!
- being ready to learn. Our employees work in all sorts of industries in all kinds of businesses and are always eager to learn new skills, or even just different ways of doing a familiar task.
- adapting to new situations. After all, starting a new job can be intimidating, but Penmac employees do it with ease. They enjoy learning about different skills and are always ready to try something new!
- being reliable. Penmac counts on employees to show up each day without fail, and put their best foot forward.
- getting the job done. Chiefly, Penmac employees are dedicated to doing their best work. Likewise, they know that businesses are counting on them, and they committed to the job!
Thank you, Penmac team, for all you do! Happy Labor Day!
In observance of Labor Day, Penmac Staffing offices will be closed on Monday, September 4, 2023.