Penmac Staffing is closely monitoring the global coronavirus situation, and we are committed to keeping you informed. Please know that our top priority during this time is the health and well-being of our people and their families.
Effective March 24 until further notice, all Penmac Staffing office locations will be open by appointment only. Please call before visiting a Penmac office! We can help with most needs over the phone, but will schedule an appointment for those who need to come to the office. We are still hiring and are here to help, but we do need to control the foot traffic in our office to comply with social distancing guidelines. Thank you for your understanding!
We are communicating directly with business clients and employees about our response and action plan. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your local Penmac branch manager or email our corporate communications department at [email protected] to be connected with the appropriate person to help you.
Please click here to read our entire COVID-19 Response Plan.
In accordance with the CDC, we have shared these guidelines with our employees:
- Stay home when you are sick, especially with any fever
- If you have had contact with anyone who has or may have COVID-19, call Penmac and your supervisor before going to the worksite or visiting a Penmac office. Contact your local health department and follow their instructions.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
- Do not wear a face mask unless you show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- If you show symptoms, they should immediately distance themselves from others, call their doctor and/or use telemedicine services for their next steps, and inform their work supervisor of their illness.
Please visit the Centers for Disease Control for the latest news and guidance on COVID-19:
Coronavirus Disease 2019 – CDC
Click here to read about our incentive bonus for restaurant and other workers laid off because of closures and cutbacks due to social distancing policies.
updated on Tuesday, March 24 at 1:00 pm