At Penmac Staffing, we’re always excited to celebrate the holidays with our team, whether you’re a job seeker, employee, or client company.
- Celebrating the holidays at work? Are you an employer looking for how to enjoy the season with your staff? Click here for ideas on Christmas parties, meals, and gift exchanges.
- Looking for work over the holidays can by tough, but we’re here to help! Read this article about keeping your job search going this month.
- Sometimes it seems like this time of year is all about making lists! If you’re looking for employment, check out this list on getting a new job!
- Has your search paid off, and you’ve gotten a call for a job interview? Congratulations! Click here to read what you should bring.
- Celebrations, decorations, and buying gifts—‘tis the season for spending money! Read this post about how budgeting can help.
- Planning a holiday party? If you’re in charge of organizing your company’s festivities, make sure you include the whole team in the celebration, temps and all!
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed with the chaos of the holidays, click here for tips on reducing holiday stress!
- Most importantly, know that Penmac is extremely grateful for every job seeker, employee, and company that we have the privilege of working with throughout the year. Happy holidays from everyone at Penmac Staffing!
All Penmac offices will be closed on Tuesday, December 25th. Some locations will also be closed on Monday, December 24th. Be sure to call before stopping in. Merry Christmas!