Last year, Penmac employed more than 25,000 associates through 35 Penmac offices in nine states. These employees work across hundreds of companies, making sure the work gets done each day, even if it means stepping in at the last minute to save the day! It would be impossible to list the many reasons why we are grateful for our staff, but here are a few.
Penmac would like to thank our associates for:
- being team players.Penmac employees know the value of working together. They recognize that every person in the company has an important role and that each person must do his or her share in order for everyone to be successful!
- being ready to learn.Our employees work in all sorts of industries in all kinds of businesses and are always eager to learn new skills, or even just different ways of doing a familiar task.
- adapting to new situations.Starting a new job can be intimidating, but Penmac employees do it with ease. They enjoy learning about different skills and are always ready to try something new!
- being reliable.Penmac counts on employees to show up each day without fail, and put their best foot forward.
- getting the job done.More than anything, Penmac employees are dedicated to doing their best work. They know that businesses are counting on them, and they committed to the job!
Thank you, Penmac team, for all you do! Happy Labor Day!
In observance of Labor Day, Penmac Staffing offices will be closed on Monday, September 3, 2018.