Keep in mind that the job interview is a two-way street; you might need to ask the employer certain questions which will help you decide if you really want the job.
Here are a few examples of questions you might ask your interviewer:
– Why is the job open?
– How soon does it begin?
– What are the work hours?
– How would you describe a typical week/ day in this position?
– Is overtime an expected part of this job?
– Who would be my supervisor? What does he/she look for in an employee?
– Who would I be working with? What are they like?
– How does one advance in the company? What qualities do you look for when considering people for promotion?
– How do you encourage employees to further their education?
– When will the decision be made as to who is hired?
– What’s it like to work here?
Additionally, you should ask any questions about items you did not understand during the interview.